Wednesday, November 18, 2009

so... this is me

I realized, while looking back on what I've written so far, that this bit of a blog is less about observations and looking around and more about me - selfish I know, but, basically, I'm writing about what I know, and I know me. And any observations that I do make are painted with my perspective, so it would essentially be about me anyway. Therefore, a change in title was needed. I could think of nothing that could mask the nature of this blog, so I gave it the most blunt name possible so there is no question of what this bit of writing could possibly be about. So, I hope you don't mind getting to know me a bit, and when I do have some interesting observation or interview, you'll have enough knowledge about me to enjoy my take on things.

No comments: